Teacher / Self Guided
We are full for the 2019 season!
- This is a teacher-guided experience with no sitdown lesson. Your group may stay together as one group or split up into smaller groups. *Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.*
- Available for scheduling any Tuesday - Friday through the month of October only
- Arrival times are 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM, concluding at 12:00 PM. *Please keep in mind we open to the public at noon.*
- Depending on the size of your group, it is very possible there will be another group or groups there at the same time.
- Activities available include the playground (play structure, swings, lassos), hayride, lawn games (corn hole, large chess set, and Zap-a-mole games), duck races, corn box, and our corn maze. The inflatables are not included.
- Your group may stay together or split up into smaller groups, to enjoy the different activities. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each child will be able to pick out a small pumpkin to take home from our designated field trip pumpkin patch.
Prices and Payment
- Payment for the field trip is done in one form of payment, which includes children, parents, siblings and any other chaperones at $6 per person.
- For every 8 children, we allow 1 free adult. We encourage you to bring the allowable chaperones to help with the self-guided field trip.
- We accept cash, checks, school checks, and upon request invoices can be issued.
Information for Teachers
- We suggest that children wear long pants and closed-toe shoes because seating will be on hay bales and the pumpkin plants can be prickly.
- We expect teachers and chaperones to be in charge of their student's behavior and conduct at all times. We encourage you to bring the allowable chaperones to
help with the self-guided field trip to help make your visit run smoothly.
- Please bring Sharpie pens for writing names on pumpkins.
- Portable restrooms and a hand wash station will be available.
- We have plenty of picnic tables available for your use if you choose to bring and eat your lunches at the farm. We do not provide food options.
- If it is necessary to cancel or reschedule your tour, please let us know as soon as possible so that we may fill your appointment time.
- In case of bad weather, cancellation and rescheduling decisions will be made the day before the trip when possible. Weather-related cancellations may be rescheduled.
If you have any questions or if you have issues with the form please e-mail us at